Associates, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided links.
The following shall express Three Ways to seem
Rich…just be warned, if people think that you
have money, you usually have to pay more for
things, but I have an answer to this issue, just
buy things from Amazon! Hell, I can do you
One better! Buy the items that I suggest, that’s a
Win Win!!
3.5. My First Item is a Big Ass Bed! Nothing
says, ‘I have money!’ more than ANYTHING
larger than a Queen...I recommend a King, or the
largest, a California King!
Speaking of large beds, I also suggest a Platfor
Bed! Obtaining One of these would comply with
the ‘Unique Factor!’
I’ll just assume that the standard King is large
enough. Please remember to click’ the image
below…
Tho is the exact bed that I have…more than
enough room, but maybe you have more
than Two Children…for now, I only have
Two ‘Little Humans!!’ They’re My World!!
3. Now, if you have a King Bed, you’ll need
some kind of mattress to provide s Relaxing
Nite’s (night, it’s whatever!) Sleep 😴!
My Bed isn’t ‘Neat Enough’ to be
photographed and NO, I’m not a damn slob!
My Air Force Days won’t allow that to
happen!
2. Now, if you like to intertain and Your
Gests areWine Drinker (guy or girl),
then a Wine Decanter is a Good Option!
1. My Final Item is a Military Shadow
Box! There’s NO BETTER WAY to
both Display Your Pride for fighting
for this country AND doing so in a
Fancy Manner!
Below is an image of the One that I
have!

This image accomplishes both goals!
No comments:
Post a Comment