Thursday, April 25, 2019

Three More Ways to Look Rich!


DISCLAIMER: Thinkunique.tv is an Amazon
Associate, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided link

The following shall give examples of Unique 
or Different Products that will convey to others 
that You’re Rich…even though You’re probably 
like Me and ‘ir’ anything, but…🙃🙃


I think that You have ‘ir’ by now. In this Post,
I’m going togive You Three example of
Thinking Differently when Pondering certain
Everyday Objects.

3. Think about cleaningv a dish. Now, 👀 oven
and see that Your Dish Drying Rack is
full…well, if You’re like Me, and willing to
admit it, then this item could be of interest to
You. Now, I do agree that there’re Better Ways
to ‘...Look Rich...’. However, this still checks
off a box…Think Differently about
EVERYTHING! True, this is not theexact
One that I have, but it’s similar…

This is the One that I have…
























2. Just Hanging around…another Convenient Way
to placeClean Item (if You happen to ‘enjoy’
Apartment Living, like I hope don’t), and You don’t
have the space for a Hanging Pot Rack then consider
utilizing a simple 3M Hock…

Here’s the One I use…




















Again, this is a ‘Usual Item,’ but it’s being used in
an Unusual Way! 

Too, I’m going to Chang this One out for the
Chrome Version. 

1. And now, what You’ve bveen waiting
for…Drum Roll please…carbonate anything! My
Sister desired that I buy One of those Soda Stream
Carbonators. So, being the ‘Typical Guy’ that I am
(just loving to go shopping…no, not
really…🙃🙃), I went to My Favorite Store, yes,
it’s Amazon…and I’m waiting for this…it should
be here Saturday…

















Here’s Mine...I just received it today!



No comments:

Post a Comment