DISCLAIMER: Thinkunique.tv is an Amazon
Associate, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided link
Associate, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided link
The following shall give examples of Unique
or Different Products that will convey to others
that You’re Rich…even though You’re probably
like Me and ‘ir’ anything, but…๐๐
Oh First of all, I apologize for not posting on Last
Thursday…I’m out of Town and didn’t pack My
Computer…though it’s not ideal I’m saying F’'' it,
and am going to post by utilizing My Phone!
Now that that’s out of the way, continue to use
products that are not ‘normally’ utilized in
whatever manner, or maybe find an
interesting/unique product that accomplishes
a needed effect.
3.2 Dyson Bladeless Fan! Now these fans are
expensive, but a trick in dealing with an item that’s
pricey, is to to pair themwith an Inexpensive
item…perhaps a unique, but Inefficient
Blanket…that’s what I did…
Here’s the blanket that I have…
Hands Free!
No comments:
Post a Comment