Sunday, March 10, 2019

Three More Ways to Look Rich!

DISCLAIMER: Thinkunique.tv is an Amazon
Associates, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided link

The following shall give examples of Unique 
or Different Products that will convey to others 
that You’re Rich…even though You’re probably 
like Me and ‘ir’ anything, but…🙃🙃



As usual, You still need to Think Differently about everything!
Enough said...

3.5 Draft Beer for EVERYONE! I purchased an Item tat 

dispenses Draft Beer no matter the container! You slide off the 
top and place either a bottle OR can of beer, insert a Small
Hose  and slide the top back on.

After, You can pull  the Draft Handle and POOF'! Draft Beer

comes out. Oh, but it gets better! You push the Handle back and
only foam comes out! Adding this somehow improves the 
flavor...this is accomplished through a means that this company
portrays only as, 'Vibration Technology,' but if You're like me,
You don't  care how it does it,  but it's nice that it does! You can 
now enjoy the awesomeness that's Draft Beer!

I have the Small One...




Now, perhaps this isn't fancy enough for You...this is 
think unique.tv, but You desire to really seem Wealthy,
well, don't panic...just keep Looking Down!


2.  Magnetized Strips...these allow anything able to attract 

a magnet to hang on the wall. I currently live in an apartment,
thus ANYTHING that I can convert from Vertical Storage
to Horizontal Storage AND make me Bougie...of course!
 

1. LIGHTS...LIGHTS...and  more LIGHTS! An unusual, but

useful item can be Unique enough to convey to onlookers
that this item was extremely expensive, even if the One that I
have only cost $39.99!

This isn't the exact light that I have, but it's VERY close!

1 comment: