Thursday, March 14, 2019

Three Ways to Look Rich!

DISCLAIMER: Thinkunique.tv is an Amazon Associates, and gets a small percentage of each item sold through the provided links.



As usual, You'll see Three more examples to seem Rich!
Thinking Differently about everything should still consume 
You!

3. Stainless Steel Straws not only Look Cool as Hell, but 
they're Quite Practical! Instead of buying a box of straws,
Just wash out a Stainless Steal Straw. They're Relatively 
Inexpensive at $3.99 for Four of them. That's pretty cheap
considering a Box of Regular Straws costs about $5.99
True, you do get a lot more (100), but just think of the 
savings in the Long Hull! For a pack of Four, it's only a 
bit More Expensive, but so much cheaper when considering 
the  Long TermUse in the end!

2. Dish Drying Racks don't matter until they do! Now, the way
I see it, you have Three Options...You can use a towel, but that
Holds Germs... Another Option is Paper Towels, but that can
get Expensive fast! A Third Option is a Drying Rack, I like the
Idea of cleaning a plate, setting it down and knowing that in a
few hours it'll be dry, or maybe I'm just lazy..don't judge...LOL!


1. Now that you have Clean Dishes, you'll need somewhere to
put Clean Utensils. If you live in an apartment where there's
no drawer available then you may have to Store these on the
Counter. However, don't panic, there're options. Below is
what I have...I like these SO much, that I'll provide a Linked
Image again...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment