DISCLAIMER: Thinkunique.tv is an Amazon
Associates, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided link
Associates, and gets a small percentage of each
item sold through the provided link
The following shall give examples of Unique
or Different Products that will convey to others
that You’re Rich…even though You’re probably
like Me and ‘ir’ anything, but…🙃🙃
EVERYTHING bought! Is there a different way to do
something, or perhaps, there's a product that's unique, but in
a Good or different Way. For example:
4. MACBOOKS FOR EVERYONE! Now, they are priced
MUCH MUCH higher than most, but it's SO worth it! If
spending more than $500 just isn't a possibility, because you
are simply having a fun enough time attempting to pay rent,
then perhaps you're in College. If this is the case then
consider renting one or checking one out from your Local
Library. Below is a Linked Image of One of the newest
MacBooks available.
Side note: Do You know what PC stands for... Piece of
Crap! If you're wondering, yeah...I'm a Mac! I'm considering
buying A Linux based Computer! With a Linux based
Operating System, maybe My Irritation would
subside...that's what I did withPC's! However, if You're
more intelligent than most and you have bought a Mac,
then continue reading...If not, you can at least Look the Part
and seem Fancy by doing what I recommended and renting
one or checking one out!
3. I almost forgot to talk about the Magic 'Trackpad,' all I
can state that's noticeable about the Second Version are two
things:
a. The Newest Version has the same large surface area as
it's processor
b. It's Rechargeable! Thank God! Because the Previous
Version consumed AAA Batteries like You would not
believe!
2. Now if you have a Magic Trackpad (even though it's
a Damn Touchpad!), You'll need a Wireless Keyboard.
Please see below...
1. Let's say You are Smart Enough to go with a Mac,
let's also say that You purchased a Magic 'Trackpad'
AND a Fancy New Wireless Keyboard for Said Computer.
Now, You just need something to hold them. Please see
below...
No comments:
Post a Comment