Sunday, March 24, 2019

What I have. 1 of...

DISCLAIMER: Thinkunique.tv is an Amazon Associates, and gets a small percentage of each item sold through the provided links.



Each image will have a description below it. Too, I 
apologize foe the Poor Lighting...I took these with
My iPhone...Next Time I'll use My Canon M5
and Better Lighting, but I wanted to show y'all that 
I do use what's talked about! Moreover, I will express
Three to Four Items Each Week...let's say on 
Mondays...






















Above is the Sparkling  Water that I drink! I'll also
add a link to it below. It may not seem like a big
DEAL to have it, but this small change makes a
HUGE difference! You add flavoring and
drinking water doesn't seem so bad!

You may have noticed My Front Load...One
Word...OfferUp!

That's an APP that I have on My iPhone that sells
slightly used products...I got both the Washer
AND Dryer for half the price of a Regular Set!
S. Pellegrino Sparkling Water
Mio Water flavor













=







If You do drink water, You'll need something to
drink it from...and something to drink it with.
Also,  You’ll need something to make drinking
that crap (water)…tolerable…right…I
mean, moreEnjoyable…right…
Stainless Steel Drinking Straws
Mighty Mug Ice: Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment